0.6ft 16/3 Angled Extension Cord
- Maximize the usage of power strips and wall outlets by eliminating the issue of large and bulky plugs through short and simple expansion. Say goodbye to wasted outlet space.
- 16 AWG (13A) extension cords with thicker wire diameters, which can handle more amperage and thus more wattage, less chance of getting hot, is safer and more reliable compared with the thinner 18 AWG ones.
- 45 degree angle plug, providing angular flexibility. Plug into the top outlet and still have usage of the bottom outlet.
- Cord resists moisture, abrasion, and exposure to sunlight.
- ETL CERTIFIED: Cord 3X16AWG Rating 125V / 13A. Bundled in pack of 5 and created with the guarantee of quality and lifetime satisfaction